Download FreeFileSync 9.1 is reliable source to download and install FreeFileSync in your PC. FreeFileSync 9.1 is helpful to synchronize files between folders and devices. Setup file is completely standalone and offline installer. Moreover, it has good compatibility with all windows architectures.
FreeFileSync enables you to synchronize information between two file folders or drives. You can even replicate two folders to build an exact duplicate of the source directory, or perform a bi-way sync that will copy new or updated information in both aspects.
This method also provides an “Update Mode” which will only duplicate information that are new or have been modified. You can choose how to deal with computer file deletions by either delivering them to the recycle-bin or shifting them to another directory.
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Efficient and Lightweight
- Easy file transfer between foders
- Fastest tranfer
- Custom file filter
- Software Full Name and Version: FreeFileSync V9.1
- Name Of Setup File: Find name by link given in bottom
- Full Size of Setup: 12.2MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Date: May 24, 2017
- License Type: Freeware
- Publisher: FreeFileSync
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows XP
- Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or above