Download Network LookOut Net Monitor for Employees Professional 5.4.7
Net Monitor for Employees lets you see what everyone’s doing – without leaving your desk. Monitor the activity of all employees. Plus you can share your screen with your employees PCs, making demos and presentations much easier.
Employee monitoring is an established method used by many companies to help prevent and detect data breaches that can cost their business a fortune. It is an effective way to boost workers engagement and optimize working processes. Computer monitoring gives companies an overall picture of how work is done in and out of the office.
Workers may become disengaged when working remotely. By using computer surveillance software an organization can lower risk and become more profitable.
Gathered data can be used for analyzing bottlenecks, unusual patterns, and other potential issues.
All this can help managers to improve the business process to gain productivity.
- Installation and use of the application is very easy since all of the functions can be accessed with a few mouse clicks.
- You have complete control over what employees are doing.
- This application provides you with a live picture of the employee computer screens.
- You can make the presentation by showing your live screen to students or presenting student screen to others.
- Application allows you to take over the employee computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
- The employee computers´ screens are represented in the table with a customizable number of rows as thumbnails.
- Schedule employee computers desktop recording to MPEG4 files.
- Execute several actions on all employee computers with on click.
- Block applications and Internet access.
- Log visited web pages.
- Log used applications
- Displaying a live picture of an employee computer.
- You can take control of an employee computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
- More employee monitor screens can be displayed in a table.
- Computers can be organized in computer groups (e.g. classrooms)
- An employee monitor screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
- The name of the connected user is displayed. Record employee computers screens to MPG4 files.
- Show your desktop to students or show student desktop to students
- Power on/off, restart, hibernate, suspend employee computers
- Log off desktop users
- Lock workstation
- Clear desktop
- Control screen-saver
- Block Internet
- Block applications
- Mute employee computers
- Limit employee computers audio volume level
- Disable printing
- Disable Ctr+Alt+Del
- Blank screen
- Start program on employee computers and see the output
- Open web page on employee computers
- Multi-monitor support
- Control over running processes and applications
- You can lock selected employee computers
- You can display a message on selected employee computers.
- When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged.
- Automatic connection to an employee computer is optional.
- Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
- Connection to an employee computer is password protected.
- Access to monitoring the console is password protected.
- If more users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set.
- More monitoring consoles can be connected to the same employee computer – you can monitor your students from different locations.
- Agent can be remotely installed.
- Fast users switching is supported.
- Multi-session support for Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, Citrix,…
- Console can be used on smart phone or tablet
- Software Full Name: Network LookOut Net Monitor for mployees Professional 5.4.7
- Setup Filename: Network LookOut Net Monitor for mployees Professional 5.4.7 incl Patch.rar
- Full Setup Size: 35.3 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Network LookOut
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or faster.
How to Install
- Disconnect Internet
- Turn off Windows Real-time protection:- Start Menu > Search & open Windows Security >Virus and threat protection > Manage settings > Turn off ‘Real-time protection’. Turn of any other antivirus. The antivirus may corrupt the setup files. You can turn it on later after installation.
- Extract the RAR file using the password 123
- Run the setup file.
- The application consists of two modules that must be installed: > Net Monitor for Employees Professional Console
> Net Monitor for Employees Agent
>Installing the Net Monitor for Employees Agent, The “Net Monitor for Employees Agent” must be installed on all remote computers that you want to monitor. To do this, you must have administrative privileges.
- Install the Net Monitor for Employees Professional Console.
- Copy all files from the patch folder and paste the installation directory.